Are you an experienced Trainer with LMS and on-line curricula development experience looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your communication skills to help guide multiple teams to success? Are you passionate about your career and driven to succeed? If this sounds like you, apply today at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is actively recruiting a Training Manager
for a newly created position based in our Corporate Office in Macon, GA. The Training Manager will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and improvement of all ESG Operations, Inc. training efforts. We are looking for candidates with experience in the planning, organization, and leading of training programs and/or a background in Public Works including the treatment, collections and distribution of Water and Wastewater. In this role, you will also ensure consistency in the delivery and application of training standards across ESG and oversee the implementation and use of our learning management system (LMS). As a member of our Human Resources team, you will work closely with our Management Teams and Corporate Resources to make sure programs and initiatives are consistent with ESG Operations, Inc.’s overall strategies, objectives, and needs.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and maintain training programs across the ESG Family of businesses
- Develop and document training paths for key positions within the business and communicate this information as needed
- Create training material and content for the ESG Operations’ Learning Management System (LMS) and other training programs. In partnership with the HR team, assign and follow up on training in the LMS and respond daily to any inquiries from LMS end users
- Responsible for the integrity of LMS data and report generation
- Conducts analyses in order to identify and define present and future training needs
- Monitor and ensure the achievement of results, including follow-up studies on all completed training programs in order to evaluate and measure results for senior management and key stakeholders
- Organize training logistics and schedule training sessions/meetings and update attendance after sessions
- Stay up to date with the latest instructional technologies through the establishment of personal networks, attendance of workshops, reviewing of professional publications, and participation in professional industry associations
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced study helpful
- 5+ years of experience in content creation, maintenance of training processes, and the successful development of ongoing training and development programs
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge and experience in development and delivery of training programs related to Public Works including the treatment, collections and distribution of Water and Wastewater helpful
- Experience with the design, implementation and management of LMS systems curricula, UKG LMS and SCORM content creation experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and presentations
- Excellent team-building, organization and leadership skills
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long-term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.