Are you a wastewater mechanic that enjoys troubleshooting electrical and mechanical systems? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? If this sounds like you, apply today at www.esginc.net to be a Wastewater Mechanic with ESG Operations in Winder, GA.
Our Wastewater Mechanics are field based maintenance experts responsible for troubleshooting and repairing wastewater equipment including engines, pumps and motors. We are looking for candidates with strong electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance helpful
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, welding helpful
- Must have valid GA driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.