Inventory Control Specialist
Rockdale County, GA (Conyers)
ESG Operations is hiring an Inventory Control Specialist to join our Rockdale County team based in Conyers, GA. We are looking for candidates with inventory control experience in a warehouse environment. Job duties will include managing the flow of parts and inventory in the warehouse and on service trucks while supporting team operations.
As a member of the ESG team, you will:
- Count inventory on service trucks with responsibility for documenting location of parts, including verifying materials against documentation and reporting discrepancies/damage
- Receive new and returned parts and materials, stock warehouse, and prepare relevant documentation
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers
- Complete daily inventory reports and count analysis
- Work closely with managers and team members to ensure accuracy and efficiency in all warehouse operations
- Maintain warehouse appearance and implement/follow relevant safety policy
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience in inventory control role in warehouse environment, work with outfitting and auditing service trucks preferred
- ERP experience, HiperWeb/PSD preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.