Johns Creek office has a Project Manager/ Senior Project Engineer
opportunity for a Georgia registered PE. The open position is for a project manager or senior project engineer with a strong water/wastewater engineering background in the municipal market to support our John’s Creek office and serve primarily water and wastewater-related client services. The position will also serve to assist with delivering projects and serving and developing both new and existing clients. Responsibilities include: direct communications with clients on technical design topics and project scope items; leading project teams and communicating between diverse design disciplines; establishing long-term client relationships and supporting business development activities to grow the business. Candidates should be self-motivated, detail oriented, quality driven, and team-focused.
- Maintain or develop client relationships
- Participate in the generation of proposals, scopes, schedules and budgets.
- Lead project teams on the design and delivery of water/wastewater treatment facility design and related studies.
- Lead the review of treatment process technology selection.
- Supervise, train, and mentor less experienced project engineers and designers.
- Support procurement including supplier qualifications, bid reviews, process design requirements, review of design drawings and supplier documents, successful resolution of manufacturing discrepancies, support for installation, generation of as-built drawings, and onsite support
- Participate in development of engineering studies and cost estimates
- Prepare detail design milestones and schedules, staffing schedules and man-hour estimates, and budget management.
- Prepare and /or supervise engineering reports, studies, calculations and design drawings.
- Participate in design reviews, risk assessments, and vendor bid evaluations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
- Ten (10) years competency in working with municipal clients in engineering or project management roles
- Experience with design of municipal and/or industrial water/wastewater treatment facilities and/or conveyance systems.
- Five (5) years of experience leading and managing project teams on consulting projects
- Adept at interpersonal relationship building, conflict resolution, and leading diverse teams
- Master’s degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
- Experience in serving water and wastewater municipal and/or industrial clients involving a wide variety of planning, consulting, design and construction services
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Engineering is part of the ESG Operations family of companies. With corporate offices located in Macon, GA, we have water, wastewater, and storm water infrastructure projects throughout the Southeast. For more information about ESG Engineering, go to www.esgengineering.com
ESG Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.