Collection & Distribution Crew Member
ESG Operations, Inc. - Douglas GA
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking a Collection & Distribution Crew Member for our Douglas, GA location. This position will be responsible for the basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collections/water distribution systems including:
- Laying pipe and ensuring it is on the right grade and in the proper layer of gravel
- Making sure ditches are shored properly and safe to enter
- Repairing broken lines, stubs and force mains
- Adjusting manholes to ground level
- Landscaping yards that have been destroyed by line installation
- Clearing easements to provide easier access to the outfall line
There will also be general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties including:
- Cleaning rest rooms, offices and locker rooms
- Washing down solids, algae accumulation on basins
- Cleaning oil and grease from equipment
- Prepares the surfaces on equipment, structures and buildings for painting and paints
- Landscapes the grounds that surround the facilities to include cutting grass, trimming and pruning
- Operates dump trucks, front-end loaders and ten wheel trucks to perform required hauling and unloading
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid GA driver’s license
- Prefer a valid CDL or should acquire CDL within one year
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.