Wastewater Operations Supervisor
ESG Operations, Inc.
Are you a hands-on wastewater operator with supervisor experience? Are you a detail-oriented leader looking for a new opportunity with a growing company that is focused on teamwork? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As part of the ESG Operations, Inc. team you would be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
ESG Operations, Inc. is currently seeking an Operations Supervisor for our Waycross, Georgia
location. In this position you would be responsible for overseeing a team of Wastewater Operators with responsibility for the operations of a 5 MGS wastewater treatment plant. We are looking for candidates with at least a Class II license in GA or ability to get through reciprocity.
- Prepares internal reports, regulatory reports, and client reports as defined by the project manager
- Intermittently checks and verifies that the staff is performing duties correctly, including operations, maintenance, safety, lab procedures and QA/QC program
- Conducts weekly/monthly meetings with department heads pertaining to project performance and goal achievement
- Helps define then approves functions and objectives of the facilities and staffs
- Takes effective correction action in case of emergencies
- Oversees safety program and assures its being aggressively followed
- Conducts interviews with potential employees and performs employee evaluations
- Administers discipline to employees that are in violation of company policies and procedures
- Approves project staff schedules
- General office and plant administrative responsibilities
- Assists in budget planning and preparation
- Assumes the role and responsibilities of the project manager in his/her absence
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years’ experience as a Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator, Class II or higher
- Any combination of education, experience, or training which provides the required knowledge and skills
- Supplemental training or certifications in Wastewater Treatment Plant Operations
- Valid Driver’s License
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation may be provided.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.