ESG Operations, Inc.
Do you have heavy equipment experience and a CDL? Do you like working in a team environment where your individual contributions make an impact on your local community? Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a stable industry? As an Equipment Operator with ESG Operations, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
As a member of the Streets Crew, you will complete work orders and repair work. It requires a valid Alabama CDL and experience operating backhoes and mini-excavators.
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites
- Lead operation of heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities of crew members for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment, operate pneumatic tools, perform grading for road construction/repair
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid commercial driver’s license
- Three years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.