ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Meter Reader for our Perry, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
Responsibilities include following an assigned route and documenting the water meter readings for all the customers on that route. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the water meters are functioning properly and reporting any irregularities.
- Reads meters on assigned route; ensures the proper functioning of meters; identifies irregularities and reports to supervisor.
- Records readings from meters in the hand-held computers for downloading for customer billing purposes.
- Rechecks and verifies meter readings to ensure the accuracy of readings as required.
- Reports damaged meters to appropriate personnel.
- Responds to customer questions and comments and relays complaints or feedback to supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have a valid GA driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.