ESG Operations, Inc.
Are you a licensed water operator looking the next step in your career? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As a Water Operator with ESG Operations you would be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
ESG Operations, Inc is currently seeking a Water Operator in Clarkesville, Georgia. We are looking for a detail oriented person with mechanical aptitude and familiarity working in a lab environment. A valid Class II or higher Water Operator's license is preferred.
- Operate water plants, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Must be willing to work different shifts
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Class II or higher Georgia Water Operator License
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the art, environmentally-sound solutions for our partners. We are a cutting-edge company that prides itself in being a leader in utility operations and public works management. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.