Are you driven to succeed in your Public Works career? Are you a hands-on leader with experience leading teams to exceed expectations? Are you customer service oriented with excellent project management skills? If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional looking for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us.
ESG Operations, Inc. is hiring a Public Works Manager for our Winder, GA team. You will be a hands on leader of a team of 20 full-time employees that have responsibility for the day to day operations of the following components for the City:
- Stormwater Management & Engineering
- Streets Department
- Grounds and Beautification/Turf Management
- Building Maintenance
- At least 10 years’ experience in Public Works Management
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and a Georgia Professional Engineers License is preferred, but not required
- Proven experience in stormwater, transportation infrastructure maintenance and general public works management
- Solid skills and experience in business writing, Excel, and other relevant computer programs
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of construction, repair and maintenance of public works facilities including stormwater and roadways
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions necessary for safe conduct during heavy manual work and equipment operations
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance is offered.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the art, environmentally-sound solutions for our partners. We are a cutting-edge company that prides itself in being a leader in utility operations and public works management. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.