ESG Operations, Inc. - Hinesville, GA
Are you interested in a career opportunity that would combine your maintenance skills with your love of science? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As a Wastewater Operator with ESG Operations you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
We are currently seeking a Wastewater Operator Hinesville, Georgia to join our team that is responsible for the operations of a 10 MGD wastewater treatment plant. We are looking for candidates with relevant work experience, preferably with a Valid Class I or II Wastewater Operator License in Georgia.
As a Wastewater Operator with ESG Operations you will:
- Operate wastewater plants, monitor all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Operate water pumping mechanisms to regulate flow and pressure of water during assigned shifts to include:
- Operate pumps, valves, turbines and electric motors to transfer, distribute and regulate pressure flow of raw and processed water
- Monitor panel boards and adjusts controls to regulate flow and distribution of water
- Cut grass, clean tanks, sweep & mop floors, clean equipment and various other duties to maintain the aesthetic appearance of the facility;
- Collect samples and perform various tests such as pH, D.O., and CL2 residual; analyze results and make process control changes based on these lab results and instruction from their immediate supervisor
- Document readings, test results, equipment adjustments and enter data into a computer data base for record maintenance and to produce periodic and special reports
- Transfer various chemicals from one container to the other. Make chemical feed adjustments as necessary; Change chlorine cylinders and checks for leaks. Also adjust feed rate as required. Transport, handle and mix chemicals manually as required.
- Attend safety classes, reinforces and complies with company safety policies
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Class II or higher Wastewater Operator License
- High school diploma or GED
- Maintenance experience is helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employers and certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.