ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations is currently seeking a Wastewater Operator in Conyers, GA. As Wastewater Operator you will be a member of the team responsible for the successful operations of the wastewater plant, including maintenance of equipment, monitoring treatment process, data collection and lab procedures. Daily activities will include routine work in the wastewater plant, basic process control decisions, minor preventive maintenance and housekeeping. We prefer candidates with a minimum of a Class II Wastewater license in Georgia.
- Operate wastewater plants, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Must be willing to work different shifts
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Must have valid Georgia Wastewater Operator License
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.