Inventory Control Specialist
Rockdale County, GA (Conyers)
ESG Operations is hiring an Inventory Control Specialist to join our Rockdale County team based in Conyers, GA. We are looking for candidates with inventory control experience in a warehouse environment. Job duties will include managing the flow of parts and inventory in the warehouse and on service trucks while supporting team operations.
As a member of the ESG team, you will:
- Count inventory on service trucks with responsibility for documenting location of parts, including verifying materials against documentation and reporting discrepancies/damage
- Receive new and returned parts and materials, stock warehouse, and prepare relevant documentation
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers
- Complete daily inventory reports and count analysis
- Work closely with managers and team members to ensure accuracy and efficiency in all warehouse operations
- Maintain warehouse appearance and implement/follow relevant safety policy
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience in inventory control role in warehouse environment, work with outfitting and auditing service trucks preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.