Crew Member - Water and Sewer (Collections and Distribution)
Do you have heavy equipment experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a Crew Member with our Perry team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success.
As a member of our Collections and Distribution team, you will:
- Construct and maintain sewer and storm drain pipes.
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate small equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversee and assist with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Ensure securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flag and direct traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintain required paperwork and logs in compliance with departmental rules and regulations.
- Gather information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- Attend staff and safety meetings to exchange information; attend in-service training and technical or professional classes or seminars to improve technical or professional skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid commercial driver’s license strongly preferred
- 2 or more years related experience
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.