Are you a licensed wastewater operator looking the next step in your career? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined to be successful? As a wastewater operator with ESG Operations you would be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
We are currently seeking a Wastewater Operator in Crawfordville, FL
. This position has responsibility for the successful operation of the new 0.75 mgd wastewater treatment plant. We are looking for you to have experience in wastewater operations, including a minimum of a Level C Florida Wastewater Operator's license. Daily activities will include routine work in the wastewater plant, basic process control decisions, minor preventative maintenance and housekeeping. If you are a highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
As a Wastewater Operator with ESG Operations you will:
- Operate wastewater plants, monitor all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Drive and operate sludge truck as needed
- Work different shifts as needed
- Familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Wastewater Operator License
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid CDL license, helpful but not required
- Maintenance experience preferred
- In the details work style with commitment to improvement
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.