Wastewater Laboratory Analyst
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Lab Analyst in our Forsyth County, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collect samples from water distribution system, wastewater treatment plants, streams, and commercial/residential establishments for lab analysis
- Conduct laboratory tests including tests for alkalinity, phosphates, nitrogen, BOD, chlorine residual, etc.
- Maintain daily log of test results to maintain quality control
- Clean and maintain lab equipment and materials
- Responds to public inquiries regarding water quality
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with laboratory techniques and water analysis methodology
- Must have knowledge of wastewater plant operations, state and federal regulations, equipment, and safety practices
- Must have valid Georgia Wastewater Laboratory Analyst certification
- Prefer degree in Chemistry and/or experience with metals and wet chemistry analysis
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.