Wastewater Maintenance Electrician
ESG Operations, Inc.
Full time, Permanent
ESG Operations, Inc. is the fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Wastewater Maintenance Electrician for our Opelika, AL location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on buildings, engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Perform skilled electrical work on various pieces of equipment
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Basic PLC understanding
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Five years related experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, welding
- Experience with wastewater collection and water distribution preferred
- Must have valid AL driver’s license. AL electrician license is preferred.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.