Are you a licensed water operator looking the next step in your career? We want to talk to you about an immediate need!
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net
We are currently seeking a licensed Water Operator at our Clarkesville, GA project. This position has responsibility for the successful operation of the water treatment plant. Successful candidates with have hands on maintenance experience, strong attention to detail, experience with data collection and experience in a lab environment. We are looking for candidates with relevant work experience, preferably with a Valid Water Operator License in Georgia, but will consider college graduates with a degree in chemistry or biology. If you are a highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges, please contact us.
- Operate water plants, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure effluent water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Must have valid Class III or higher Georgia Water Operator License
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.