Wastewater Operator in Training
ESG Operations, Inc.
ESG Operations, Inc. is fastest growing utility management company in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Wastewater Operator or Operator-in-Training for our Forsyth County, GA project. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Collects samples and performs tests such as MLSS, pH, or DO; analyzes results and makes process control changes based on results.
- Documents readings, test results, and equipment adjustments, and enters data into computer database for record maintenance and to produce periodic and special reports for designated state agencies.
- Monitors and observes treatment process for offensive matter; inspects equipment and monitors operating conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and detect malfunctions.
- Cleans clarifiers and contact chambers and changes chlorine and sulfur dioxide cylinders; calibrates pH and takes meter readings periodically.
- Ensures plant operates as efficiently as possible while maintaining effluent discharge within permit limits set by state.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks
- High school diploma or GED required
- Higher education and/or specialized vocational training in chemistry, wastewater treatment, or a closely related field preferred
- Must have valid GA driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.